My personal blog about chess and everything what is related to this sport. Here you will find only subjective articles. There are no news from chess worlds. No scores, no analysis. Only my own opinions.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm a super moderator at chess forum

I'm proud to inform my readers that I have been a new super moderator at http://the-chess-forum.com.
It's young forum leaded by Oliver Stones. He still develops his forum and we all are sure that it will be one of a top forum in the net.
So far there are a lot of topics to discuss. There is also possibility to apply chess game to analyze by installed on this forum the PGN viewer.
Oliver (his nick name is bigoliver) is doing really good job. He is nice and friendly for users so everyone who registers will be well treated.
Please also note there is organized also the contest with prizes for users.

No comments:

Post a Comment